High Tension Wire Falls on Bus, Kills 25 of Wedding Crowd
A ghastly fire accident in which a high tension wire came in contact with a bus bearing a wedding crowd electrocuted them, happened in Tonk district of Rajasthan. 25 members in the crowd were burnt alive on the outskirts of Pachewar. While 18 of them died on spot, remaining 7 gave up while being treated in hospital. 15 were severely injured. District collector Rekha Gupta, SP Deepak Kumar and other officials reached the spot and are observing the rescue operations. They say that there is a chance of increase in the number of casualties. The injured are admitted to nearby hospitals for treatment.